The last 6 years wrapped up and where I am now.

 Many financial ups and downs, currently down like the rest of the country due to 14 years of Tory Rule.

Currently on Universal Credit. - Self-employed, but not Gainfully Self Employed, in DWP speak.

Still writing, but sales are right down due to the cost of living crisis.

Books are available from www.drandyhill.co.uk or search for "Dr Andy Hill" on Amazon.

Health is stable and well managed. Mobility slowly declining, as is memory and general mental health.

Still have Chronic Pain and Osteao Arthritis. Plus, Anxiety and Depression. All are reasonably well managed.

I have also been concentrating a lot on my spiritual development. I am aligned with The Order's Omega Temple.

I have now reached the Grade of Magister Templi (Master of the Temple) 8=3.

As ever, my mantra remains. Don't have a Stroke, They're Rubbish!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help a Struggling Stroke Survivor

Try my books....